Below are brief descriptions of the different tools and utilities that have been published via the VMware Flings program. These have been written to help customers with their deployments of VMware Software and are mostly focused on the Workspace ONE platform.
This application provides different mechanisms within which users can move Workspace ONE UEM resources between Workspace ONE UEM servers and Organization Groups
- Internal Applications for Windows 10, Android, iOS, and macOS
- Profiles (Windows 10, Android, iOS, macOS)
- Baselines (Windows 10)
- Scripts (Windows 10 / macOS)
- Sensors (macOS / Windows 10)
- Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Create Continuous Delivery pipelines to quickly promote resources to production. With a button click the resource will be created/updated in the target environment and ready to rollout.
- Deployment Templates
- Deploy a group of resources as a deployment template to rapidly create resources in a new environment or organization group.
VMware Policy Enforcer is a tool that can enforce local MDM policy on a Windows 10 endpoint. It is easy to deploy and runs every 5 mins in order to remediate any policy drift that may have occured.